Experimental Loki skull
- Experimental Loki skull may include: drips, gold imperfections, green patch repairs. Shown in last couple photos.
- Death certificate will be signed and numbered. Sculpture will be wax sealed.
- Traditionally sculpted by hand.
- Because each skull is handmade it may vary from the one pictured. While I try to minimize the variants from piece to piece, it is a natural part of the handmade process, no two skulls will ever be the same
SFX grade Liquid urethane casting Resin.
Ok but what's that? The way I create my artwork is the same way that movie props are made, First a sculpture is hand sculpted and molded (the old school way) and from that we create a durable cast.
we like to keep the weight close to a real human skull or a touch heavier. the average weight of a real skull is 1.5lbs.
depth: 7.8 inches
width: 5.1 inches
height: 6.3 inches
- Pre order ships out on September 17th
- FREE express shipping worldwide
- Delivery between 6 - 8 business days.